Lets go!

Do you think you can rock it?

Do you think you can rock it?
You can! Only with the newest characters Gadget as Goh and Carol as Chloe! This is going to be the biggest! Click here to join them on their "Journeys"!

Welcome Pokémon Trainers!

Welcome trainers to my blog! Want to know the ups and downs to Pokémon training? Come here! Also find out the most loved post! It can be very helpful! And before you leave here, I make projects(games, animations, etc.) online at VapereonEevee@Scratch.mit.edu. But for now call me VaporEve, V.E., Ve, or Vea(pronounced: Vee-ah)! I have lots of fun, cool stuff there! Also, may I tell you about ALL this website has to offer? Great! Here is some of the stuff found here:

Pokémon Facts

Links To Official Pokémon International Website

How To Train Pokémon

Video's

and Games!

Most Loved